Sunday, April 05, 2009

Oh, Angie Harmon


I love when rightwing nutjobs provide us with great humor. Actress Angie Harmon seems to warrant a two-part Fox News exclusive interview (Part One & Part Two). Perhaps her role in Agent Cody Banks gives her the authority to speak on... well, not much except an obvious fixation on race and fear.

"I think one of the greatest things about the Republican Party is the understanding, we don’t point fingers and we have class."

On Obama:
"Here's my problem with this, I'm just going to come out and say it. If I have anything to say against Obama it's not because I'm a racist, it's because I don't like what he's doing as President and anybody should be able to feel that way, but what I find now is that if you say anything against him you're called a racist."

I don’t care what color he is. I’m just not crazy about what he's doing and I heard all about this, and he’s gonna do that and change and change, so okay … we've got unemployment at an all-time high and that was his number one thing and that's the thing I really don't appreciate. If I'm going to disagree with my President, that doesn't make me a racist."


On Sarah Palin:
"I admire any kind of woman like her. My whole motto is to know what I stand for and know what I don't stand for and have the courage to live my life accordingly and she does exactly that... I really think they're afraid of her and her morals, ethics and values and the fact that she hangs on them."

On Bristol Palin... and apparently abortion:
"Lets keep in mind here, how old is she, 17? I don’t care what anybody says, this person is still a young person and okay she's got a big situation on her hands but for anyone to sit there and make fun of her or judge her is just cruel and wrong... So if everyone could just get off her and let her live her life and do it in a way that she thinks is best, I'm all for it."

Apparently, Harmon believes being a rightwing fuck has cost her jobs and put her at risk. haha

It would be a lot funnier if I didn't actually know people that echo Angie Harmon's thoughts... Well, calling them thoughts might be a bit of a stretch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does it feel to have voted for a warmongering asshole for president??

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home