Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tiger Bone

First, watch this YouTube clip of N.O.R.E. talk about going vegan and hyping up Tiger Bone.


After watching that, I had to try me some Tiger Bone!
I found some online, paid way too much, and taste tested it with Mel, and Ben Edge.

Shane:
Smells and tastes like flat ginger beer with a STRONG aftertaste. I am not a fan of ginger beer and I feel almost like I just drank medicine.

Ben Edge:
I get angrier with each sip. I want my money back.

Mel:
I only had 3 sips. Here’s a timeline of my reaction:
1: This smells like something my grandfather would drink.
2: It tastes like bad ginger beer and licorice.
3: This is what I remember alcohol tasting like.
4. My mouth and throat feel warm.
5. My stomach feels warm and is starting to hurt.
6: My mouth tastes like I’ve been chewing on Tylenol and my tongue feels numb. I don’t feel very virile. Failure!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home