Monday, August 11, 2008

Catching Up

I have been lagging on posts, in part, due to some computer issues.

My Google Reader, which I have fallen in love with, won't work. All I get is the top navigation bar loaded and nothing else at all. I think this might have to do with running Mac OS 10.3.9 (and associated browsers).
If anyone can provide me a solution, I will be ABSOLUTELY GRATEFUL!
(I already unsuccessfully tried to install Mac OS 10.4.8 on my sorry ass eMac. -Thanx Neel)
_____

This is a stupid line up but Rival Schools is reuniting!!


_____

So... A scientist working for the government is allegedly responsible for sending anthrax out right as the government needed fear at an all time high to help justify their imperial efforts.
Then the government tells us that charges were to be brought against this scientist... and he happens to have killed himself!

Which part of that fuckin' story do you expect us to swallow!?
_____

Jenny Piccolo are supposed to be playing some reunion shows with The Locust.
Do people care?
_____

The LA Galaxy fired Alexi Lalas and Ruud Gullit resigned!

I was blown away at this news. Gullit didn't even last one season! I thought for sure, despite the problems, LA would keep him on to save face.
It had been widely suggested that Gullit wouldn't last more than a season given the League's frustratingly odd management rules.
The MLS makes up rules just to help LA be some "super club" and it just illustrates the shortcomings of such bullshit anti-football tactics.
We shall see how Cobi does in the interim... a job no sane person would probably want.
_____

We named our cat Hiboux.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The vision street wear Fields of Fire shirt is by far my favorite.

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is she a tortoise shell? If so, she will be the best cat ever. Quiet and strange. If not, she still will be. She has good parents.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home