Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Where are all the Peanut Butter Builder's Bars?!

If you are a Clif Builder's Bar enthusiast as I am, you would have noticed the peanut butter flavor has disappeared! This began around the time fo the peanut butter/salmonella scare and I figured it was related. However, I also figured I would be able to find my favorite flavor again soon after.

Well, I have received word from authorities at Clif Bar. They have temporarily suspended all production on products containing peanuts. We can expect the return of Peanut Butter Builder's Bars in two months.
I hope I can last that long.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of the chocolate over the peanut butter, and I'm having the opposite problem... lately whenever I'm trolling a gas station or supermarket late at night, the only Builder Bar flavor stocked is peanut butter. Must be old stock, I guess!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home