Saturday, May 17, 2008

FBI targets vegan potlucks

Apparently, the FBI is looking for informants to infiltrate vegan potlucks.
It is all a part of a deliberate, calculated, and coordinated effort to infiltrate radical groups and land “terrorism” convictions, even if it means breaking the rules and provoking criminal activity.

One activist approached by the FBI says,
"They wanted me to crash vegan potluck parties...They said “vegan potluck” half a dozen times. They really feared vegans and their violent conspiracies to blow up buildings in protest to the republican national convention."

Honestly, it is probably more of a compliment to be feared than ignored. Unfortunately, all the vegan potlucks I have recently been to focused more on iPhones, vegan blogs, or just playing charades than any criminal conspiracies.

It gets me wondering how much the feds visit blogs like Mel's Veglicious.
_____

Elle Magazine ran some sensationalist trash story glorifying FBI agent provocateur, "Anna."

Someone tell me "Anna" and Elle were stupid enough to publish photos of this scum! Can't people just find her now and... uh...invite her to a potluck or a remote forrest?
_____

In other douchebag news, rockstar chef Anthony Bourdain had this to say about vegetarians:
"These fucking people are not really all about us not eating duck liver. No, no, no. They don’t want us eating any animal product whatsoever... These people are the worst kind of terrorists. And they must be stopped.”
Someone ought to stop Bourdain... and not just from eating duck liver.
_____

Something totally different:
In CA, one can no longer be fired for being a Communist.
I guess communists are no longer the threat they used to be.

In all seriousness, I can recall when I went to a job interview with known union-buster, Borders, and was asked my opinions on Karl Marx's writings. After getting the job, I removed or hid all commie buttons and patches on my clothes.


(thanx Mel)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home