Monday, October 22, 2007

Vega Bars

I had been wanting to try out Vega products because I know they aim for the vegan consumer and they are endorsed by Robert Cheeke.

I found the (raw) Vega bars. They have 10g of protein so I grabbed some. I can't recommend them. They remind me of what the average person probably thinks vegan food tastes like.
The chocolate didn't taste very chocolate and had a strong sour taste. It wasn't awful.
The "natural flavor" bar was straight up hamster food. Bad idea to go with a natural flavor.
I haven't tasted the berry bar yet but I imagine berry to go along with these bars more.

(Dustin, you will love these.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried Vega bars a few months ago and they were pretty awful. I'll stick with Clif bars for the time being.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home