Saturday, January 31, 2009

More on Racist "Anarchists"

I previously posted about the bullshit Bay Area National Anarchists. Well, they seem to be keeping tabs on me.

We can keep our eyes on the real enemy and should not bother getting distracted by an insignificant group of youth co-opting 'anarchy' for their White Power agenda. Nonetheless, we should be aware of them and what they represent.

One of them pleads:
"I protest because people need to be free, not just my people, all people. So whatever you think you might know stop and learn more about us and re-think. If we constantly fight each other then the real enemy wins. You going against us is exactly what the government wants. We share a majority of the same views, so why all the aggression and blind rage?"
And then goes on to talk about the evils of race mixing and then hype up their demagogue Troy Southgate.


It gets even better on Stormfront, the White Pride messageboard, where a BANA fuck has this for a signature:
MINE THE BORDERS * THIS IS VALHALLA * "The race that does not adapt is doomed to die."
"We are the last of our race. Let us be the best as well."---
Gen. Joseph O. Shelby, CSA

Fuck you and your black metal romanticizing wanna-be Odinistic buddies.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the accusation that we're the ignorant ones. Bring it to the Bay, fuckers. I look forward to it.

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://a323.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/74/l_c0c19ff6041efd819dd96b96f0ae2362.jpg

lol

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=284656522

here's your adversary. he looks scary!

he also doesn't care much for punctuation.

"A guys take on the local world around him. What he thinks should be done. And what is actually happening." el oh el.

He posts at stormfront as "White Apex".

He likes Slipknot and Stahlgewitter, and is in general just a dumb teenager grasping at straws. Ever bother looking at that picture up on the BANA blog? Half of them don't have hair under their arms yet.

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so hard to take this kid seriously:

"Re: What about us?
in my opinion they dont deserve there own month its just to try and make the whites feel bad well screw them. now and days every month is for them thanks to pop culture. Its mindless im 16 and me and my friends are the only ones that are proud to be white around here"

11:08 PM  
Blogger Apex08 said...

You forgot to mention I also like long walks on the beach, I'm glad you spend your time researching what music I listen to. Now you know what to get me for Hanukkah :)

Yes I apologize for that comment with the run on sentences I made back when I was sixteen and ignorant. What year was that comment made? 2006? Wow I hope you had fun digging that up...

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what, the horrible abuses of the English language that you sling about now that you're a ripe old 18 are better?

Tell you what. Make the location of your next BANA BBQ public, and invite some anarchists down for a "dialogue." There's a reason you fucks have to operate in relative secrecy, and it's not because you're a threat to anyone else.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home