Saturday, January 24, 2009

"Walk For Life"

Catholics and their anti-abortion friends flooded into SF today to march against abortion.

Mel got me to go and boy am I glad I went. We had a fuckin' party annoying Christians all day!

Anarcho=pranksterism in full effect!

With nothing to really accomplish, I joined in shouting insane comments, insults, and suggestions at the anti-abortion forces. Everything from "I love abortion!" and "Premarital sex is great!" to "Let's go see the seals and get chowder bowls!" and many a shout regarding screamo crunk, Brokencyde, and Underoath Christcore.
I am certain that we pissed off many parents and confused a lot of kids. (Mission accomplished!)


I hope all the Christian fascists enjoyed their stay in SF. Now go home!

CHECK OUT ALL MY PHOTOS!

Shout outs to Mel (and her clever sign), Robin, Jackson, Jordan, Jenna, Bryan, Pryesh, David, and Travis.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neel Palrecha said...

i should have come out

9:06 PM  
Blogger Reesh said...

Shane Danger: backed hard. Thanks for the shout out.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home