Wednesday, December 05, 2007

fanboy news day

Adam Brody is reportedly cast as The Flash (Wally West) in Justice League.


Also the film is supposed to open with the funeral of Barry Allen.
__________

New Dark Knight poster:

and some info on the plot.
__________

Speed Racer!
I am not a fan of the TV show and am more just curious how in the hell it is gonna be made into a movie.
Racer X is played by Matthew Fox and I was sure there was no way he would be wearing that cheezy outfit... Well, he is!!!
Emile Hirsch is Speed Racer I guess.
__________

Over dinner the other night, my friends and I discussed the upcoming G.I. JOE film. I can't see this movie being anything but awful.
Ray Park is now playing good old Snake Eyes. I sure hope he wears that kooky visor and has a pet wolf!!

__________

In serious movie news...
The Harvey Milk biopic by Gus Van Sant is getting underway.
If you live here in the wonderful Bay Area, they are having open casting calls for extras. What a fuckin' cast!
Sean Penn as Harvey Milk
Josh Brolin as Dan White (the fucker who killed Milk)
Emile Hirsch as gay rights activist Cleve Jones
James Franco as Scott Smith (Milk's lover and campaign manager)

1 Comments:

Blogger shane said...

As I said, not a Speed Racer fan... but this trailer looks pretty cool:

http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=401&item=0

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home