Thursday, November 29, 2007

Moz is racist

sorry everybody, there ain't no denying it

"Although I don't have anything against people from other countries, the higher the influx into England the more the British identity disappears. So the price is enormous.

"You'll hear every accent under the sun apart from the British accent.


"Anybody can have access to England and join in

"The British identity is very attractive, I grew up into it and I find it quaint and very amusing."


Despite his lawsuit, he is not denying any of what was published.

"I find racism very silly. Almost too silly to discuss."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I love me some Morrissey, but a few years back when I heard comments he made about "Black" music, I shed a tear.

Apparently his quotes were taken out of context. All I can say to that is, come the fuck on!!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The "outta context...."
that's normally the excuse given after someone says something then realizes how bad their comments look, then blames it on shoddy journalism.

In what context would those quotes be ok?

As a south asian person, and knowing that we are a huge part of the 'immigration problem' it's sorta hard for me to let this one slide. His comments are xenophobic and racist, flat out.
-harjit

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home