Friday, June 22, 2007

Fight Girls!

My new favorite TV show is Fight Girls on Oxygen.
It is essentially just like The Ultimate Fighter except with female Muy Thai fighters.

I think my interest in the show stems from my love of tough women. Since this is a TV show, of course, these women are more-or-less pretty cute. They show them training with Master Toddy, Gina Carano(my favorite female pro fighter), and Lisa King. A little socializing/drama thrown in but not too much. And, of course, every episode ends in a fight that determines who will go on to the next "round" in Thailand.

The Fight Girls' site has a lot of interesting info on each fighter (including their stats which are unfortunately left off of the episodes). Although the more I read about my favorite women on the show, the less I thought of them. (Hooters waitress?!haha)
One of my top favorites (Jeanine) has already been kicked off. Her blog is VERY interesting. She gives a lot of insight to reality TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home