Monday, September 20, 2010

Art is apparently The Weapon

It might come as a surprise, but I am not afraid to admit I am a HUGE fan of My Chemical Romance's The Black Parade. There were reportedly recording a follow up heavily influenced by The Stooges. Well, I feared a boring stripped down album lacking The Black Parade's epic scale/tone (and I am a Stooges fan!). Recently Rolling Stone reported that MCR ditched the "Stooges" effort and got synth. Hmm... I do like synth but...
Then I saw this:


WTF?! They look like 90's wanna-be alts from a cyber movie starring Angelina Jolie! Yikes!
The music isn't too great but it is also too short to tell much. The one pretty fuckin awesome thing about this video is GRANT fuckin MORRISON!




the pigs won't quit

the future is bulletproof

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home