Friday, April 24, 2009

JUDGE- "What Was Said and Where It Went" unfinished documentary

Wow.
Judge is one of my all time favorite bands, period. This is an unfinished documentary about Judge.


This is a rough cut of a short documentary that Porcell, Sam Siegler and I were doing together. The audio is NOT mixed so please take that into consideration. Unfortunately I had a hard drive crash and lost all the elements which stopped us form wrapping this project up and making it final. This almost complete version is all I had left over. I hate showing incomplete work so please don't JUDGE it too harshly (pun intended), I just want to show what it was going to be to anyone that may have heard about this project and then never saw it released and also find a bit of closure in it for myself. - Joseph Patisall

taken from Double Cross


(Since I am so proud to have caught this favorite band of mine live in 1989, I want to note that the flyer for the show I attended in Salt Lake City is flashed in the video at 1minute 33seconds. :) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home