Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tazing Hippies For Sport

Look, I hate hippies and Coachella as much as any self-respecting individual, but I hate cops even more.


Naked Wizard Tased By Reality from Tracy Anderson on Vimeo.

*I am not sure why these overweight pigs were so damn offended by this dude's nakedness. I would hate to think they were envious of his wiener.
*Watch that one pig! He is just itching to use the tazer! Even after the other dude motions for him to put it away, the tazer-holding pig is just stoked.
*Where the fuck did these douchebags learn their submission techniques?! Yikes!
*How many fuckin' times are you going to electrocute a naked hippy?!?!
*Why is EVERYONE fucking filming the shit and NOT DOING anything?! If those fat pigs can't properly subdue one trippin' hippy-wizard, surely a crowd of hundreds could just take their clubs and knock them unconscious or something.

This is the result of a culture where torture is the rule of the day.

I might even be more offended by the "Put it on and stay dude. Who cares? This is Coachella." bro than the naked hippy-wizard.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

would you stand up and do something about it or would you just bitch about it on a blog?

9:25 AM  
Blogger shane said...

Oh, I would probably just leave anonymous comments on a blog.

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Sandy T said...

Is that less anonymous for you? Your response is weak and takes the focuse off of what I asked. And really, i'm no more anon than you are.


If you found yourself there would you stand up and do something about it like you suggest that these people should've done or would you just shrink into the corner?

1:37 PM  
Blogger shane said...

Sandy,
It is you who is taking focus off what happened!
What I would or would not do had I been in that situation is irrelevant. The only relevant questions are why did those sadistic pigs torture that man and what can be done to stop it from happening again?

People need to stop viewing themselves as helpless, ineffectual, "objective" spectators!

If I find myself amongst friends and/or people who I feel some sort of common bond with and we witness (isolated) cops fucking someone up - even a wizard/hippy- you can bet I will hold myself to the same standards.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Sandy T said...

No it is relevant because too many people sit around preaching what someone should have done in that situation and I have many times seen those very same people not do anything. The same activists that go on day and night about what happens with police, but punk the fuck out when it's brought too them.

And please, my question didn't take focus off of nathin'. It was a very valid question and you came back with some anon BS.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home