Thursday, November 13, 2008

Amenity Reunion

A TON of reunion shows are announced all the time, so I pretty much stopped posting about them. I especially felt no motivation to post about huge reunion shows of bands I genuinely loved that are part of a "fest" etc etc.

Here is a reunion show I would like to see:

Amenity!
Apparently, they have reformed and will be releasing new material in 2009 on Gravity.
The guys in Amenity found a venue that they could be in control of, a place that was all ages, with a stage they are building themselves.
_____

Portraits Of Past reunited and caused a stir but I am wondering if any of the early 90's Bay Area bands will reunite. As much as an Econochrist reunion would be brutal, perhaps it is better some of these bands stay dead or their members start something fresh with a new name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home