Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Fuck Vick!

Douchebag dog killer, Michael Vick, has accepted a plea agreement on Federal charges for a dog fighting ring run from a property he owned.

His co-defendants have stated that Vick took part in hanging and drowning dogs to death and funding the dog-fights.
He is now trying to say that he did not share in the profits from the fights. Ya, right. I guess he killed and tortured the dogs just for fun.

Vick's statement:
"It's just I made a mistake in using bad judgment and making bad decisions...Dog fighting is a terrible thing, and I did reject it... through this situation I found Jesus and asked him for forgiveness and turned my life over to God. And I think that's the right thing to do as of right now."

Fuck Michael Vick and his bullshit religion!
He should be put in a pit with some of the dogs he trained and then before they kill him, he should be drowned.



(thanx Mel)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home