Friday, August 24, 2007

CNN: God's Warriors

CNN has been airing a 3part investigative special into Jewish/Islamic/Christian fundamentalism: God's Warriors.

I haven't seen all of the specials (I actually have yet to see the one on Muslims) but the parts I have seen are extremely impressive.
It is far superior to most of what the US media reports on these subjects.

The one on Jewish fundamentalism might as well just be about Zionism. It even makes the distinctions between religious Zionism,political/secular Zionism, and Christian Zionism. Right on!

All of the segments reveal a lot about the (US) funding of fundamentalism and how religion has become a major socio-political force since the 70's.

These people are nuts.
This is really a must-see.
(It is re-airing again this weekend... and I am recording it if anyone who knows me wants to come over and watch them.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home