Monday, July 23, 2007

Robert <3s Ashlee

Robert Smith of The Cure has always been a bit odd with his giant high-tops, his hocket jerseys, and his insistence to maintain that hair and make up even as he got old and chubby.

Now Robert Smith may be collaborating with Ashlee Simpson!
Here is the quote:
"I would be hugely surprised if I end up working with Ashlee this year, but I haven't ruled it out. I went to see her in Chicago. We have people we both know, and I have some nephews and nieces who think she's really good. I was impressed. The fact is, when she got on stage and sang, she was really good."
_____

In other Cure news- Mel bought me a ticket to go see The Cure play with AFI. Yay!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the cure play a few years back. It was incredible.

on a side note, I'm baking brownies right now and they smell good.

<3,
jenny.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home