Friday, July 20, 2007

plastic vegan

I couldn't be more sick of hearing about David Beckham (especially after non-stop Becks talk during the Celtic v. MLS friendly). So what do I do? I watch the bullshit TV show Victoria Beckham Comes To America.
At one point in the program, Posh tells her personal assistant that she doesn't consume any animal products. I was intrigued and went straight to the internet.
Apparently Posh is now a vegan and was a vegetarian for some time before. She even caused a bit of a stir by purchasing, carrying around, and thus offering publicity for the book 'Skinny Bitch' which advocates veganism.

David Beckham actually forced Adidas to stop using kangaroo skin on his signature boots after seeing a video of how kangaroos are butchered (I can't help but think of the scene from The Jerk when the rich Jerk is shown the film of cat juggling). The Beckham Predator boots are now all synthetic.
Becks also wanted to purchase a fox fur coat but didn't fearing reprisals from anti-fur groups. haha
(I am pretty certain he still eats animals.)

The Beckhams are still filthy rich idiots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home