Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I hate Liberals (and co-workers)

I have often thought that I should perhaps write accounts of my co-workers. It is surely more entertaining than police brutality or seitan.
The cast of characters at my place of employment really is unbelievable. Rather than even attempt to recap everything, let me start with this morning...

I was asked about my plans for the glorious 4th Of July. I uncomfortably mentioned a punk show and as-brief-as-possible explained 924 Gilman.
My chatty co-worker said he had a block party planned. I told him that much to my father's disappointment, I was not too into celebrating with fireworks. Perhaps this is due to my father's love of fireworks which he has been known to travel across multiple state lines to procure.

Another co-worker mentioned his joy as a kid in exploding anything and everything with cherrybombs.

Right after I finished saying how I do NOT like fireworks, this temp who is more of a perm turned to me and said, "Let me tell you! THAT is something girls are NOT into. And guys are! And THAT is why men start all wars!"

I am so sick of her superior attitude and her Liberal drivvle.
I bit my tongue as I wanted to tell her, "Yep, just like Thatcher."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

god i loathe that sentiment

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home