Tuesday, May 15, 2007

a bunch of cool stuff

No more MySpace or YouTube for US military.
The official word is that it takes up too much bandwith. Ya, it probably has nothing to do with stifling anything but the official word about US military actions. So, no more embarrassing blogs on MySpace nor any unofficial YouTube videos showing occupation forces.
_______

Another write up on Steve Aoki.

I must say- I don't know many "famous" people. Moreover, Aoki is the only person I have known prior to celebrity status and seen rise through the celeb ranks. So, maybe I don't know how it is or how it goes. I am also willing to attribute some of what I read to the authors/editors. However... wow, reality?
_______

Y'know who isn't a celebrity or rich?
MLS footballers! While Beckham is getting $5.5million, 91 players are making $17,700 or less.
______

Did you see those pigs in LA goin' on a rampage?

If not, that is because it isn't top news. Paris Hilton is top news.
Anyway, LAPD has asked Northern Ireland pigs for help. Afterall, if someone knows how to fuck up a crowd it would be Ulster pigs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home