Saturday, April 07, 2007

racism is funny

Apparently, White people think they can say anything reflecting their racism so long as they follow it with "it was just a joke."
______

"That's some rough girls from Rutgers," Imus said. "Man, they got tattoos ..."

"Some hardcore hos," said producer Bernard McGuirk.

"That's some nappy headed hos there, I'm going to tell you that," Imus said.

EMAIL THEIR BOSS: viewerservices@msnbc.com
_____

Eggrolls Etc sells Chinese food and is owned by a racist White man in Tuscon, AZ.
"old Chinamen are getting expensive these days."

CHECK EGGROLLS ETC'S MENU

Owner Mike Reynolds:
"This isn't meant to degrade by any means the Chinese"
"I don't see why I would be required to stop doing what I spend my money on, because a minority of people are upset."



(thanx Mel)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home