Monday, March 26, 2007

Attn: Food Network!

The Food Network has shows about almost everything. I have seen shows for pet food.
Yet, they have no shows for vegetarians/vegans!!!

I think this is a definite market they are missing out on. They could play up the health angle as well as show how many treats can be animal free.
I realize their core advertisers may not like it. However, they would be able to get new companies buying up that ad space.

I have emailed The Food Network regarding this void in their schedule but got no response.
Apparently, they only accept proposals from television production companies with national or major market production credentials.

I think my dime, Mel, would be a FAB host and producer of such a show!!
Just check out some recent creations of hers:
donuts

"eggs" florentine


Our friend Shaudi should also be highly considered for such a gig!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home