Monday, March 05, 2007

WonderCon 2007


On Saturday March 3, I went to WonderCon (comic book, sci-fi, fantasy convention).
The last time I went to WonderCon was in 91 or 92.
It was a blast!

I tried to spend limited time around all the enticing exhibitor booths so as to not spend much money.
There was everything from comix to dvd's to toys to clothes to swords.
I did get an Avengers t-shirt.

My main goal was to get some books autographed by the great Arthur Adams.

There were a lot of great costumes. I wish I had gotten photos of more of them. I also wished I had gotten more photos of some of the nerdy fanboys.


and my favorite:

Mr. John Isaacson had a booth!
I ran into my high school friend Marlina who I had not seen in like 14 years!

A short conversation and photo were had with the somewhat lecherous Richard Hatch.

Lotsa fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home