Monday, January 01, 2007

Tim Brummer: racist

Some of you may have seen the confusing "No Racist Amnesty" billboard on the SE corner of San Pablo and Gilman. Looking into it's background, I've found that it's being funded by the reactionary and poorly named organization Vietnamese for Fair Immigration.

The group was actually started by douchebag extraordinaire Tim Brummer. Oh, sorry, he prefers Tim "Binh," a self-proclaimed half-Vietnamese, white man with such delusional, incomprehension of immigration politics that can only be described as racism. His genius can be credited for such gems as:

I speak Vietnamese. I eat Vietnamese food. I live with Vietnamese. In my mind, I'm half Vietnamese.

Here's Tim looking rather Vietnamese to me:


Read more here.

Send your love to Tim here: info@lightningbikes.com

Send your thanks to Michele R. Marcucci of ANG Newspapers (Oakland Tribune), for being the only journalist who seems to have picked up on this, here: mmarcucci@angnewspapers.com

And, for the sake of Big Brother, I do not condone direct action against the billboard or Tim himself, who happens to live in Lompoc, CA.

(courtesy of Mel)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home