Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 : wrap up

My 2006 was filled with a few highlights and luckily not too many real low points.

Best/favorite meal:
M Cafe in Los Angeles

Best shows:
-108 + Gather at 924 Gilman. (I haven't gone off like that in as long as I can remember. Even severely injuring my knee doesn't dampen that night.)
-Never Healed at The Woodpile. (People going off! House shows remind me of good ol' days.)
-Ceremony, Lights Out, Broken Needle, + more in Santa Barbara.

Best music:
-AFI - "decemberunderground". Easily my most listened to music of the whole year.
-Too $hort - "Keep Bouncin" & "Blow The Whistle". Short came back, jumped on hyphy, and kept me bouncin'.

Most fun I had might have been Folsom Street Fair in SF.

I also seriously enjoyed my vacation to San Diego and LA.


(thanx to all my family that I saw and who helped me get to SD. thanx to all my friends who I always cherish. thanx to Melanie.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home