Saturday, April 17, 2010

Comics blah blah blah


I haven't blogged about comics in a long time, but it doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about them. I am actually excited about a few things. DC's Blackest Night and Brightest Day have me very interested but given the scope of the stories, I am waiting for trade paperbacks. Marvel's Civil War was great and they really hit a high with all the unveiling of Secret Invasion but a lot of the Dark this-and-that Norman Osborne stuff didn't interest me.

Now I am looking forward to Marvel's Heroic Age but am a little weary of the new teaser images for "We Are The X-Men." Are they trying to integrate the X-books into Marvel's greater community? I just don't like the idea of (at least, non-traditional) non-mutants as part of The X-Men.


Another thing that got my attention is Marvel's Avengers: The Children’s Crusade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home