Wednesday, March 17, 2010

An Apology Of Sorts

This blog has been lagging on updates (especially well thought out and written updates). I wish I could dedicate more time to it. Hell, I wish more people followed/read it.

Life often gets in the way of things. Plus, with the proliferation of things such as facebook, Google Reader/Buzz, and tumblr, it has become wildly easier to share/reblog info to my friends/comrades/associates. Is this blog outdated? I think not... I hope it reaches people I don't know and doesn't just virally regurgitate others' content. I try to provide info with an analysis/point of view that is fresh and radical.

Anyone out there?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you put shit up pretty regularly. I follow along, although I'm not real into some of the stuff you put up. Maybe more sasha grey and less about palestine?

matt lucas

1:33 AM  
Anonymous BroadSnark said...

We're out here. Keep posting.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I read it always Shane:-)

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Nick said...

Please continue this blog! I am not an anarchist but your blog has introduced me to a lot of perspectives and information that I wouldn't have been otherwise. I thoroughly enjoy this blog, and find it very valuable.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home