Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Hollister Thinks Statutory Rape is Fun

Not long ago, I wrote about Hollister's t-shirts with slogan such as "LEGAL-ISH" & "The twins are quite a handful"

I wrote to Hollister and told them I found the shirts disgusting and inappropriate for your target demographic. I told them it is dangerous to play with the language of statutory rape. (I also notified them of a boycott until Hollister donates money to rape crisis centers and removes the shirts from sale.)

Here is Hollister's response:
"Thanks for emailing us at Hollister about our humor tees.
Our intention with our marketing is to be fun and casual-we're sorry you didn't see it this way."

Ya, I guess I just didn't get it, huh? Rape is hilarious.

Feel free to CONTACT THEM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home