Saturday, March 21, 2009

Battlestar Galactica Is Over

NO SPOILERS


Tonight Battlestar Galactica came to a close. It wasn't just an end. It was a pretty satisfying conclusion. (One big exception... I would have really preferred it to end without the last scene.)

I won't even attempt to go into what happened in what was a 3 hour broadcast tonight (including last week's 1st part of the finale) nor will I try to explain the series as a whole.

I will say this- If you have any interest in themes of religious fundamentalism, slavery, occupation/resistance, government, military, civilization, or mortality, check this series out... especially if you like sci-fi!


(thanx to Sergio for turning me on to BSG!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sirena Sparklestar said...

Thanks for having me over!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home