Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fuck Raymond Pettibon!

Raymond Pettibon... First thing that comes to mind is the iconic art he created for Black Flag.

However, Mr. Pettibon likes to raise dogs and fight them for sport. What a fuckin' douchebag!
He raises pitbulls and mastiffs mostly. They live in breeding sheds and kennels in his backyard. They are "sporting" dogs that he trains and fights in and around Southern California and Mexico.

"Well, listen, I train them and I fight them. It's not a big deal, and it's not something I like to talk about, really. I also have a charity where I give dogs to underprivileged kids. Not everyone can afford to buy a dog, and it gives kids the opportunity to attain a certain level of responsibility."



(thanx Mel)

3 Comments:

Blogger AC said...

Ugh. That's disappointing.

Where's that quote pulled from?

2:52 AM  
Blogger shane said...

You can follow the link.
I believe Pettibone was originally being interviewed by an art magazine. You can also search "Raymond Pettibone dog fighting" and come up with some sites/quotes.

7:06 AM  
Blogger shane said...

Raymond Pettibon does NOT fight dogs

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home