Saturday, March 18, 2006

Arsenal no more?

I have considered myself an Arsenal FC supporter for as long as I have followed English Football.
(This was based primarily upon lyrics by the band Torches To Rome -very obscure.)

I am withdrawing my support for Arsenal...
until the club cuts ties with Israel and manager Arsene Wenger is out (or reverses his position on racism).

Wenger has come out against FIFA's crackdown on racism at matches.

Arsenal FC has a sponsorship deal to promote Israel as a tourist destination.
Join me in going HERE on how to voice our anti-racist stance against the club's support for Zionism.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We don't need fans like you any way. So please don't come back to Arsenal Football Club you ignorant prat.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home