Sunday, December 28, 2008

4 Day Weekend Appreesh

Work sux. I am reminded of this by having just wrapped up a wonderful 4 day weekend.

Sure, a holiday was thrown in there but the highlights included:
-seeing the film, Milk, and being inspired by the organization shown in the film as well as feeling the love I have for the Bay Area.
-RJ & Shalon's annual White Elephant party. Damn, anytime you can get together nearly 50 people, all of which, I consider friends and many who I haven't seen in ages, it is a blast!
-Dancing at the Cat Club with much of the old crew. I love dancing and I love my ladies.
-Protesting the unfortunate events in Palestine with some great folks of all ages.
-Getting some shopping for myself done that I been wanting to do for a while.
-Watching my first full Indian film, Swades, along with tasty Indian food made and hosted by Neel.

The best thing of all is getting back on my 'natural' time clock. There is nothing natural about waking up at pre-dawn 6:30am and feeling overwhelmingly tired by 11:30pm everyday. I much prefer waking when it feels right and seeing the lights of SF at 2am.

See you next week, life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home