Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dark Knight pics

Somehow photos made it online of The Dark Knight. They will probably be removed from all legit news sites so I saved them for myself!

Great shot of The Joker:

Looks like it is all makeup as opposed to his Joker complexion being the result of a chemical disfiguration.

Batman's new suit:

I looked for a clear shot of the new batsuit especially the cowl. Looks as lame as I expected. Why start out with something as simple and fab as the suit from Batman Begins only to move in the same direction as Batman Forever?!

Batpod:

A lot of hype as been created around this new bat-cycle aka batpod. I think it looks silly and pointless.

My favorite:

This pic is my favorite because it truly looks like the maniacal Joker from the comics! Purple suit!!


(P.S. more REAL news coming soon that doesn't involve entertainment.)

1 Comments:

Blogger dp said...

i bet that suit is all carbon composite polymorphic alloy...haha, definitely headed in the same direction as batman forever.

apparently in order to explain to the audience the near indestructibility of batman the suit must look high tech in order to resist m60 bullets and grenade blasts.

i think that a movie writer wastes more time writing in all the details about how batman can withstand everything he can, rather than focusing on the story. I hope i don't have to listen to a bunch of babble from lucius fox, like in the first movie, where the batpod comes from and where the new suit originated.

what about iron man, post some more stuff about that!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home