Tuesday, December 06, 2005

"great sacrifice will be required"

X-Men 3 (X3) teaser trailer is up.

We finally get a look at all the chracters.

I do not have high hopes for this film given the director (as well as the difficulty it had finding a director at all).

I am not completely sold on the way Kelsey Grammer looks as Beast. Beast's X-costume is ridiculous! Pants & a vest?!

Storm still looks lame.
Juggernaut was cast well, but his costume doesn't make sense to me.

I really liked Callisto in the books and I understand updating her look, but I am not sold on that either.
vs.
Does her appearance mean those mutant rebels are the Morlocks?
The one shot of Jean Grey walking with Magneto seems to be Dark Phoenix. If she is, what a fuckin' let down!
I am happy to see Colossus & Kitty Pryde.
Angel also looks cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home